Friday, March 11, 2011

【あるせしむ ft. 初値ミク】 DANCING QUEEN

Finally, an upload! Took me long enough. It was supposed to release on Wednesday... Actually, the entire album was supposed to release on Wednesday. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties (DSL was down in our entire area) and general laziness on my part, I was unable to make the deadline. And since my other songs (including some originals and a collaboration with the wonderful Makata Ono) aren't even finished yet, I will be releasing the songs one by one.

So my first "single", I suppose you'd call it. Alcexhim featuring Hatsune Miku on vocals, performing Dancing Queen based on the A*Teens version, originally performed by ABBA.

Enjoy~! Remember, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Link to audio file: FLAC
The audio file requires the following components:
  • A media player that can play FLAC files (VLC recommended)

Link to source package: 7-Zip
The source package requires the following components:
  • 7-Zip - for opening the package (free)
  • LMMS - for MMPZ file (free)
  • VOCALOID - for VSQ files (proprietary)

No comments:

Post a Comment